Everything you need to know to have the time of your life studying, living and travelling in France!
Packed with up-to-date information and insider knowledge from an expert who first moved to France as a student herself, by the end of this book, you'll:
- know how to select and apply for the correct student visa
- understand the specific vocabulary used in the application process
- understand how to sync your application with your term dates and arrival
- prepare EXACTLY the right documents required to get you there
- feel supported, informed and well-prepared as you begin your journey to France with confidence
This book is for nationals of countries which do NOT have special agreements with France for visa applications. In particular, citizens of Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, South Korea, Taiwan, the United Kingdom (post-Brexit), the United States and Uruguay will find this book extremely useful.
**Please note: this Student edition is an abbreviated version of the Complete Edition, and only contains information relevant to those wishing to study in France. If you are not sure of the exact route you wish to take, please purchase the Complete Edition for full coverage of all options**